Effective date: February 05, 2017
Welcome to Yes or No ("Yes or No", "we", "us" or "our"). Game Yes Or No is an awesome and unusual way to spend your free time and also to laugh or learn something curious! It's a simple Yes or No game, where you answer on questions by clicking Yes or No button. Then you can see stats how many people also answered on this question and how.
- By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a game, where you can answer and add questions ("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content publicly. This means that other Users may read and answer questions created by User, but without knowledge about an author of question.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Sum of answers on questions displayed in our App. We store only sum of all answers, so it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User. We doing that to provide you real stats on each question existing in our App.
- Questions created by User. Every question created by User is sent to our server, but we don't collect any information about its author. User's device store identification code to created questions, that User can see a status of question.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the App or our server. These tools collect information sent by your device or our server that assists us in improving the App. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our App, third-party libraries can access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by our App.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the App and may help us or others provide reports or personalized ads. Some features of the App may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our App
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update our application on your device
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Yes or No without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- Any question that User sent to our server using our App, becomes available to the public, as soon as We accept that question. Questions can be removed from our server without User permission.
- If you remove questions that you sent to us using your device, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our server.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the App and Website may be stored and processed in our server location or any other country in which App or Website, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the App or Website secure. However, We cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to our App or Server or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US
POLITYKA PRYWATNOŚCI - PARTNER DATARINO
Politykę prywatności naszego Partnera Datarino znajdziesz klikając tutaj: Polityka prywatności Datarino